Please follow these steps to transfer cash into your cash balance account:
1. Select "Deposit" on the homepage
2. Select which one of your accounts you would like to add money too
3. Enter your desired cash transfer amount
4. Select QR Code as a payment method. The QR Code will appear on your screen, you can upload this within your mobile banking application to scan and proceed to transfer. You may transfer money from any of your bank accounts.
5. Alternatively, you can select ATS (automatic transfer system) as a payment method. Using this process deducts the desired amount from your registered bank account (The bank account used to open your first trading account(s) with us).
1. Deposits can be made in THB only across all trading accounts.
2. All deposit transactions will process during standard business hours from 8:30 to 16:30 (Thailand local time). For deposits submitted outside business hours, your request will be denied and you will need to resubmit during the following office hour openings.
3. Deposits cannot exceed 2 million THB per transfer for QR payment method.
4. If you would like to transfer more than 2 million THB in a single transfer, you can use the ATS payment method. Depending on your bank, it can take up to T+1 to reflect the deposit into your trading account.
If you have further inquiries, please feel free to reach out to our "Customer Support team" via the following official channels and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Beware of fake websites and fake social media accounts
📌 To secure your account, please check carefully when you sign in to the website or contact
Pi Securities through social media channels.